Saturday, June 30, 2007

Canada Day Weekend at Home


We ended up not going away after all. I woke up this morning feeling pretty lousy. Not as bad as I have been feeling, but definitely not well enough to travel and party all weekend. To make matters worse, Ella and Tony seem to have come down with this flu now, so it looks like our summer is getting off to a rocky start.
I was going to just stay home today, with Ella not feeling well, but after a morning of her whining and crying (the poor little thing), I decided it might be better to get out for a drive. That was a great idea, as Ella got well over an hour of sleep in the car- an hour she wouldn't have gotten at home. Tony and I enjoyed the scenery as we drove out to (and past) Peggy's Cove and looped around back to civilization. We then stopped at Jungle Jim's for some late lunch. That is where we realized Ella's fever was back and even higher so after a bite to eat, we headed for home. Here are some pics of my feverish, but good-spirited baby girl, and us having lunch.

Ciao!



























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There were, like, two better photos of me and my girl, than that one. Sheesh. Oh well, there were two that are much worse so I'll just be thankful you didn't use either of those. - Tony

Anonymous said...

You both are wearing superman shirts, how sweet :)