Saturday, June 2, 2007

I've Been Tagged too....

I've been Tagged!!! I was tagged by my bloggin' friend, Diana. I am supposed to give one word answers with no explanation, then tag 5 people to do the same.

Here goes...

Yourself: here
Your Partner: out
Your Hair: blah
Your Mother: valley
Your Father: valley
Your Favorite Item: album
Your Dream Last Night: dunno
Your Favorite Drink: water
Your Dream Car: cheap and reliable (oops, that was two words...oh well!)
Your Dream Home: cheap, spacious and nice!
The Room You Are In: office
Your Fear: personal
Where You Want To Be In Ten Years: healthy and happy (same as now!) and RICH (that would be different!)
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Tony
You're Not: cooking
One of Your Wish List Items: sandbox for Ella
The Last Thing You Did: washed Ella's highchair tray
You Are Wearing: shorts and tshirt
Your Favorite Weather: sunny and warm, but not too hot
Your Favorite Book: The Stand
Last Thing You Ate: chocolate
Your Life: blessed
Your Mood: relaxed
Your Best Friend: I married him
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: how much I love my family
Your Car: Tony has it because his is broken
What Are You Doing At The Moment: typing answers to these silly questions
Relationship Status: married
What Is On Your TV: TV off
What Is The Weather Like: nice
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: this afternoon many times

Now it's my turn to tag 5 others, I apologize if you've been tagged already! :)

I tag: Heather F, Sheila, Helen, Nadine and Amanda!

No comments: