Friday, June 29, 2007

To Go or Not To Go....

The Canada Day long weekend is upon us. For me, this is my last long weekend to spend having fun before I am back to "full time" at work. I want to do something fun, and there are certainly lots of fun options available to us! The problem is...I am sick. I seem to have come down with a flu-like stomach bug that is wrecking havoc with my insides right now. We have a tradition in our family of travelling to Advocate Harbour (where my family is from, and where most of my family IS)- a huge group of us usually camp on Cape D'Or (the most BEAUTIFUL place on the planet!), have some drinks, campfires, food, tons of fun! We of course, will be staying with my grandmother over night, rather than camping this year- I just don't feel sleeping in a tent would be a great experience with a 1 year old. IF we go. I really want to go down and see everyone, and so Ella can see everyone and vice versa. If only I didn't feel like crap! I think I am going to play it by ear and try to make the trip. Hopefully, I will feel better by the time we leave tomorrow.

OK, that is enough whining from me. On a more positive note, here is a picture I took yesterday of my two favourite people! :) I just love it! Ciao for now and I hope everyone has a super happy Canada Day weekend!

No comments: