Saturday, May 5, 2007

Good morning bright and early!

Well, it's almost 6am as I start to write this, and I've been awake about an hour already, as I heard Ella begin to stir in her crib at 5am. She was fully awake and demanding to get up by 5:20. *sigh* Well, it was a nice run of three days there where she got us up around or after 6am. I should have known it wouldn't last. My little early riser is back to her usual ways.

Speaking of Ella, we have had quite a rough few days, thanks to her third tooth cutting through! I really do not understand why babies have to endure so much pain as their teeth grow in! It doesn't seem quite fair. The poor little thing has been running a fever off and on for the past three days (she feels slightly warm again this morning) and has been in such agony! Yesterday afternoon the little white bump appeared to finally cut through the gum and poke out! I guess that's three down...seventeen more to go. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's VERY upset today. VERY. Hard on everyone, as we don't know how to soothe her beyond what we're doing already.