Thursday, May 3, 2007

I think it might actually be spring!

It's a beautiful sunny day outside...a little on the chilly side, but it's still early! A great day for taking down our Christmas lights!

Yes. You heard right. It is May 3rd and we are going to take down our Christmas lights today! Whoo hoo! I'm excited! Now I know what some of you are thinking. Why on Earth would you take them down? I mean, there are less than 8 months until Christmas- soon enough, you'll just need to put them back up again. Excellent reasoning, and I appreciate your concern, but no, we are definitely going to take them down. It just seems like the right thing to do. :)

Hope you are all enjoying this lovely day with outdoor activities...just like us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lights are down and I even cleaned up around the yard a bit. - Tony

Diana Jiron Graff said...

Hehehe I saw some one's house on Portland street with their lights still up and I thought the same thing ' just leave them! Christmas will be here soon enough' ;)