Sunday, May 6, 2007

Upgrade to TWO teeth coming at once!

Well, this morning was yet another 5am morning, only this time that is when I had to get up, not when she woke. So...here it is noon and I'm feeling like it should be time for me to go to bed already! However...I still have another 7 hours with my precious teething baby! Yesterday I mentioned she had a top tooth cutting through. Shortly after I wrote that, it was discovered that no, it's not a top tooth cutting through; it's TWO top TEETH cutting through. I would also like to upgrade my "rough" couple of days to BRUTAL after yesterday and this morning. The poor little munchkin! Her two bottom teeth came in fairly close together and she was cranky and feverish for a couple of days, but nothing like this. I've never seen her so angry and upset on a consistent basis. The good news is...the fevers seem to be done (knock on wood) for this round, both teeth appear to actually be through the gums, and I actually fed her something for lunch that she enjoyed! Yay for Mommy! Here is a pic of Ella enjoying a chilly face cloth on her gums, shortly after lunch. Lunch pics will be posted shortly. Ciao for now!

No comments: