Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sleeping Beauty


Here is my sleeping beauty, all snug and cozy in her bed for the night. And now I will let out a sigh of relief, rest my 90 year old-feeling back, and have a glass of wine.
It was a bit of a rough day. Poor thing is still teething and had a few tummy troubles today as well. Let's hope for better times tomorrow when we travel to the valley to see my parents on Mother's Day!
Ooh, speaking of Mother's Day, I want to wish a very nice one to all the fellow moms out there! :) Good night, all!

2 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

Ah, how precious is she? :) You've gotta love a sleeping baby. So peaceful. Hope you had a great Mother's Day. Look forward to seeing you tonight for crafty night with the girls! See ya in a few hours! :)

Diana Jiron Graff said...

Maybe tomorrow will be good again, like yesterday? they all have off days.. I really hope you are still up to coming over for Diego's real birthday ;)
love,
Diana