Monday, May 28, 2007

My Cool New Summer Purse!


Anyone who knows me well, knows that I am not one of these gals who is all fanatical about shoes and handbags. In fact, my least favourite type of shopping is shoe shopping! I dread when my old reliable, plain and comfortable pair of shoes starts to wear out and I have to go out and find something new! So, my excitement about my new purchase is a surprise even to myself! You see, today I received my latest Creative Memories order, and with it, my brand new "Tiny Tote". It's a special promotional item that we have for the month of June - free with the purchase of the new "little boy" and "little girl" scrapbooking bundles. I was thinking...well, I will get one just to have it, but I doubt I would ever use it. Well, when I opened it up and saw it in person, I was amazed at how cute it is! And it's the perfect size to use as a purse! Here is a pic from each side. It has two bigger pockets plus the two smaller pockets on the outside perfectly fit my sunglasses and cell phone. So...check out my new summer purse! The little colourful bugs are adorable! I'm loving it and wanted to share it with all of you! :) Ciao for now!

1 comment:

Diana Jiron Graff said...

aw... it's soooo sweet!!! I love canvas bags! and I love bugs so what a great combination!