Friday, May 11, 2007

My Best Birthday Ever!







Yesterday was my 28th birthday, and it was a wonderful day! I don't have time to go into too much detail- I got some great gifts, not to mentions hugs and kisses, from my wonderful husband, Tony and Ella! Then at a fun playdate at Amy's new house, I received some beautiful cards from my new (fellow-stamping) friends, Catherine and Julie! Amy surprised me with the most delicious birthday cake and macaroons! Then, I had a wonderful afternoon with Ella and Tony where we all hung out together, played and even ate supper together (usually it is easier to just wait until Ella is in bed before Tony and I eat). Here are some pictures from Tony and Ella playing late in the afternoon. It's so nice to see her smiling and giggling so much after a painful week (and a bit) of teething! I love my family so much! (Oh my gosh, I'm gushy today!)

Yesterday evening, I went out with my good friend, Heather, her mother and Bethany to the very last QEH musical before my old stomping grounds close forever! It was so cool to be back in my old high school (sometimes I miss those days) but at the same time, it made me feel SO OLD! As Heather said to me last night, did we really look that young at one time? :) I won't give you my complete review of the musical - in summary, the performances were amazing, the story a bit long. It was a good night out and I'm glad I went. Ciao for now!

2 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

I had a great morning with you guys, too! Ooh, the chocolate cake was good! Amy is quite the little baker! :)

Glad you had a nice night at the final QEH musical.

Have a great weekend! Happy Mother's Day to you! :)

Diana Jiron Graff said...

Aw.. I am sorry that I missed out on that cake! and seeing all of you again.. aw.. I am happy to hear that you had such a goo birthday though, you deserve it, you are a very good kinded person * smooches *